Puppy Preschool is a fantastic way to create a bond, learn useful tips and socialise your puppy, as well as get your puppy used to visiting the vet clinic.
- How to behave in both human and canine company
- How to perform fundamental commands such as sit, stay, come here, and heel
- About healthcare for your pup
- Key pointers to help your puppy and family have fun together
Each training session is accompanied by easy-to-follow information sheets and advice on how to continue training your puppy at home. We will also do our best to help sort out any behaviour problems that you may be experiencing at home.
What you need to know:
- The course is divided into four classes held over four consecutive weekly evenings starting at 7.30pm.
- Each class covers both theory and practical activities, and lasts approximately 1 hour.
- The cost of attending is $80.00.
- You also receive 50% off Hills puppy food voucher, a puppy starter kit including $50 worth of savings, plus a free gift!
- Your puppy will also receive a graduation certificate on completion of Puppy Preschool.
To find out more, or to enrol your puppy please contact your nearest clinic.